Main Street/SHPO Webinar Resources
History Nebraska in partnership with the Nebraska Main Street Network have been putting on a series of webinars on the resources and tools from the State Historic Preservation Office and other partners.
- March 2021 "I Can Do That! How to Use Historic Preservation in Your Community"
- July 2021 "Taking Away The Sting: How to Use Historic Tax Incentives for Your Building Rehab Project" (click here to watch webinar)
- August 2021 "Stop, Look, and Listen: Understanding Section 106 Review" (click here to watch webinar)
- October 2021 "The National Register: A Route to Community Revitalization"
- December 2021 "Using Preservation to Create Relationships in Your Community: The Certified Local Government (CLG) Program"
- May 2022 "Preservation Foundations: Survey in Action" (click here to watch webinar)
- September 2022 "Historic Windows: To Replace or Not Replace?" (click here to watch webinar)
- November 2022 "Using Certified Local Government Grants to Make a Positive Impact in Your Community"
- December 2022 "Rural Nebraska Historic Preservation Grant" (click here to watch webinar)